Flying F Gallery
Can modern art find happiness in a century old farm house?
We think so -- come decide for yourself.
The Flying "F" Gallery is located in the historic Collins Family farmhouse, built circa 1894. The building was converted into a country general store in 1926 and remained open until 1978.
References to the Collins General Store can be found in several Butler County Missouri historical publications.